Did you remember to vote on all the groovy entries from this year’s IFComp? Sure hope so, because we’re at the point where the results are in, another IFComp wrapping up. Which means it’s time for a brief glance at… well… the top 10 as usual? Yeah. Sure. Let’s keep that number going.
Now, this year did see a grand total of 71 entries, and – true to tradition – every last one received a ranking. I mean, they obviously didn’t all win, as only the #1 spot is really a winner. Even so, I’d still say placing in the top 10 is pretty darn impressive, which is why I’ve listed that particular lot below, along with a link to the announcement stream vod, and links to each and every tale of interactive goodness.
Most interesting of the big ten? Hmm… I’d have to go with #6, Off-Season at the Dream Factory, because… well, can’t really spoil much here, so… dreams! Oh, and who doesn’t like spooky mansions full of puzzles, the likes of which #1’s And Then You Come to a House Not Unlike the Previous One is virtually overflowing with? Or… oh. Right, the list.
- And Then You Come to a House Not Unlike the Previous One (B.J. Best)
- Dr Horror’s House of Terror (Ade)
- The Song of the Mockingbird (Mike Carletta)
- What Heart Heard Of, Ghost Guessed (Amanda Walker)
- The Libonotus Cup (Nils Fagerburg)
- Off-Season at the Dream Factory (B.J. Best)
- The Golden Heist (George Lockett and Rob Thorman)
- 4×4 Archipelago (Agnieszka Trzaska)
- You are SpamZapper 3.1 (Leon Arnott)
- A Paradox Between Worlds (Autumn Chen)
2021 IFComp Results (YouTube)