You know, I never tire of writing about greenlit games. Last time, twenty-four made it through, and now… twenty-nine! Seems Valve are pushing them through at a constant rate (remember the stress-tester?) now, which is great for both developers and fans.
Ever since I started my Stuck In Greenlight Limbo series, I’ve been matching escapees against my list, and this time seven titles were able to leave it, thanks to community votes! Still a lot to go though, with some having set up camp on the service more than a year ago; not cool.
But let’s focus on the October 2nd Batch of Greenlight Titles instead; the games, that is. I’m sure Shade 3D Basic, Mosaico – Tiling Window Manager and Comicado are also interesting and all, but I don’t cover software. To say that the contents of this latest batch is varied would be a massive understatement. RPG (solo and MMO), FPS, strategy, tower defense, racing, horror and more – is any one genre not amongst these 30 games, I wonder? Heck, there’s even a skyscraper sim!
Keep in mind however, that a lot of games still need votes to escape Greenlight limbo. Twenty-four last time, twenty-nine this time – what’s next, a lovely fifty? Ah, surely one can dream. Anyway, here’s the list of the lot that made it earlier today, with the date at which they were added to Greenlight; because, why not? Time for developers to celebrate and fans to prepare their wallets!
- A-Train9 (7 August, 2013)
- AdventurOS (6 September, 2013)
- Age Of Wushu (27 September, 2012)
- CABAL Online (12 July, 2013)
- Claire (4 September, 2013)
- CRYSTAL KINGDOM (21 October, 2012)
- Death Road to Canada (28 August, 2013)
- Dysis (6 November, 2012)
- E.T. Armies (16 September, 2013)
- Eldritch (9 September, 2013)
- Fantasy Grounds Virtual RPG Tabletop (20 September, 2013)
- Fibrillation (30 August, 2012)
- Haunted (1 November, 2012)
- Hyper Light Drifter (17 September, 2013)
- Iron Soul (3 July, 2013)
- Lost Sector Online (27 May, 2013)
- McDROID (5 February, 2013)
- MouseCraft (30 July, 2013)
- Nihilumbra (31 August, 2013)
- No Heroes (14 October, 2012)
- Of Guards And Thieves (19 May, 2013)
- PULSAR: Lost Colony (30 August, 2013)
- Race the Sun (31 August, 2012)
- The Sandbox (5 March, 2013)
- Skyscraper Simulator (31 August, 2012)
- Slenderman’s Shadow (29 November, 2012)
- Vox (30 August, 2012)
- Wildfire Worlds (26 April, 2013)
- Zombies. (3 October, 2013)