Did you remember to vote on all the groovy entries from this year’s IFComp? Sure hope so, because we’re at the point where the results are in, another IFComp wrapping up. Which means it’s time for a brief glance at… well… the top 10 as usual? Yeah, let’s keep that number going.
Now, this year saw a grand total of 70 entries, and true to tradition, they were all ranked. I mean, they obviously didn’t all win, as only one can claim the #1 spot. But even so, placing in the top 10 is still an impressive feat, which is why I’ve taken to listing/linking that particular lot below, along with a link to the announcement stream. Ah, another year filled with tales of interactive goodness.
- The Grown-Up Detective Agency by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
- The Absence of Miriam Lane by Abigail Corfman
- A Long Way to the Nearest Star by SV Linwood
- The Archivist and the Revolution by Autumn Chen
- Trouble in Sector 471 by Arthur DiBianca
- According to Cain by Jim Nelson
- January by litrouke
- The Only Possible Prom Dress by Jim Aikin
- The Princess of Vestria by Kai Oyinloye
- Prism by Eliot M.B. Howard
2022 IFComp Results (YouTube)